top of page
Taking Notes

Answers To Common Questions You May Have


  • What is a personal injury? 

Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions. We can help you if you require treatment under Accident Benefits due to involvement in Motor Vehicle Accident.

  • How do I know if i have a personal injury case? 

If you have suffered an injury that you think is serious, schedule a free consultation with us and we will tell you if you qualify for any benefits and help you fight for them.

  • Who will pay my medical bills? 

Call us for a free consultation, we can guide you best on who you will be sending your bills to. This varies from claim to claim and case to case.

  • If I think I may have a personal injury case, Who do I speak to? 

Tshah personal injury team will be happy to talk to you about your potential case. You can reach us by completing the contact us form or calling us. We will evaluate your case free of charge. We do not collect a fee unless we win your case.

  • When is the right time to contact a personal injury representative? 

You should contact us at TShah Personal Injury as soon as possible after sustaining an injury.

  • How much is my case worth? 

No reliable legal firm can predict a dollar amount without going through some legal proceedings. Tshah Personal Injury will never ask you to accept a lesser settlement than the one you truly deserve. It is important to hire a legal representative who conducts a thorough investigation before making any financial commitments.

  • What is a "Contingent fee retainer"?

Some personal injury firms, including TShah Personal injury operate on a fee basis that means we get paid only when we win your case. So that means our fee is “contingent” on our success. We cover all up-front costs and upon victory reclaim that amount along with our fee when we win, which will never exceed the awarded amount.

  • What if the accident was my fault?

If the accident was your fault, you are still entitled to accident benefits. Speak to us about your rights to accident benefits under your insurance policy.

  • What if I am unable to go back to work?

You are entitled to income replacement benefits through the accident benefit provider. They will pay up to 70% of your gross loss to a maximum of $400.00 a week depending on your insurance policy. You may be entitled to further benefits if you have a privately held or group insurance policy. Speak to us today about all of your options.

  • What if I don’t have my own car insurance?

There are many different avenues to take if you are not currently insured. Your accident benefit claim may proceed through the at fault driver or alternatively through the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund. Speak to us today about all of your options.

bottom of page